Door ventilation exceeds 830 in2 (5355 cm2)
Adequate ventilation is required for proper operation of today's servers. NetShelter Enclosures include fully perforated front and rear doors to provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment. The perforation pattern provides 844 square inches of open area on the front door, exceeding requirements set forth by major server manufacturers. Although this ventilation pattern provides adequate cooling for most configurations, air-moving accessories such as the Schneider Electric Air Distribution Unit and Air Removal Unit are also available to support higher heat density applications.
All NetShelter Enclosures include key lockable front doors to prevent unwanted access.
- Maximum Height 80.47inches (2044mm ,204.4CM )
- Maximum Width 23.62inches (600mm ,60.0CM )
- Maximum Depth 1.38inches (35mm ,3.5CM )
- Net Weight 24.88lbs. (11.31KG )
- Shipping weight 34.76lbs. (15.8KG )
- Shipping Height 84.25inches (2140mm ,214.0CM )
- Shipping Width 27.56inches (700mm ,70.0CM )
- Shipping Depth 4.72inches (120mm ,12.0CM )
- Color White
- Standard warranty 2 years repair or replace
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH REACH: Contains No SVHCs
- Other Environmental Compliance China RoHS