Cascade multiple KVM switches for a modular solution that supports multiple platforms, improving flexibility and simplifying future expansion. Please see the user's manual for specific cascading capabilities.
Troubleshoot servers and diagnose problems in lieu of a working operating system with POST and BIOS-level access to servers.
Windows, Sun, Unix and Linux compatible.
Hot Pluggable Operation
Add or remove servers without having to power off the switch.
Occupies 1U of rack space
Conserve valuable rack space in the data center.
- Maximum Height 0.54inches (14mm ,1.4CM )
- Maximum Width 4.92inches (125mm ,12.5CM )
- Maximum Depth 4.92inches (125mm ,12.5CM )
- Net Weight 0.29lbs. (0.13KG )
- Shipping weight 0.35lbs. (0.16KG )
- Shipping Height 1.65inches (42mm ,4.2CM )
- Shipping Width 4.92inches (125mm ,12.5CM )
- Shipping Depth 5.08inches (129mm ,12.9CM )
- Operating Temperature 32 - 122 °F (0 - 50 °C )
- Operating Relative Humidity 5 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation 0-10000ft (0-3000meters )
- Storage Temperature -10 - 60 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity 5 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation 0-50000ft (0-15000meters )
- Approvals C-tick, CE, FCC Part 15 Class A, ICES-003, TAA compliance, UL 60950-1, VCCI Class A
- Standard warranty 2 years repair or replace
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH REACH: Contains No SVHCs